10 Deadly But Often-Made
Resume Blunders to Avoid
1. Using Flowery or
General Objective Statement
2. Lying about your experience. - even a little white lie
3. Typos and misspellings
4. Telling too much about yourself.
5. Inappropriate e-mail address
6. Poor formatting
7. Use of personal pronouns
8. Focusing on responsibilities instead of achievements
9. Listing references directly on the resume
10. Important skills buried at the bottom
Need a Professional Resume?
Professional Resume Writing
Please Note: The content of this article can be forwarded, published, printed and distributed without the consent of the owner of
Perfect Editing Solutions. However, the URL (http://www.perfectediting.com) must be mentioned wherever this article is reproduced.